Looking to build something similar?DROP US A LINE
This project is located on a large block in a leafy, quiet cul de sac in the Melbourne suburb of Northcote, our clients Californian bungalow and its 80's extension needed a new lease on life to provide a long term home for their young family.
The previous addition was replaced with a two-storey extension to the home’s rear that deliberately responded to the site and how the clients wanted to use their home. The result is a light spacious 3 bedroom house with seperate lounge and study.
Construction period: 34 Weeks
- Charred hardwood ship lap claddings
- Curved hardwood ceilings
- Recycled pressed red bricks
- In slab hydronic heating
- In floor bathroom heating
- Sanden heat pump hot water system
- 2.34Kw BenQ solar panel system
- Double glazed Architectural Window Systems windows and retractable flyscreens
- Louvretec electric louvres
|Renovation + Extension
|Project 12 Architecture
|15 images. Photo Credit: Glenn Hester, Styling by Lauren Egan